Friday 28 September 2007

Polka Dots & Paisley


Hello,.... yes I am still here, been busy with one thing or another. School holidays... Mmmm don't you love them!!! You may be wondering what I have been up to lately, well I given myself 2 - 3 weeks off stamping at the moment while I prepare for an up and coming class. I am doing a "One sheet wonder" class with the theme of Christmas, where you get to create 10 cards. I have had such an overwhelming response that I am now doing classes over 2 weekends. There are going to be a few new faces amongst the regulars so am looking forward to meeting the newbies... Will download the cards we are going to make in a week or two... so keep coming back and check!!
For those of you that haven't seen me in the last 2 days... I have had all my hair chopped of and gone blonde!!! Big shock to the system when you see a sea of hair on the ground around you at the hair dressers!! I'm told that it makes me look younger (didn't know I looked that old!!!)
Take care
Must fly
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment