Wednesday 31 October 2007

Scribble This Scrapbook page


Hello! I couldn't do a scrapbook page for the girls without adding the Scribble set. I am amazed at how short of time it took me to do this one! Mind you, I had a little help from Sally, picking colours out about 6 weeks ago!!! And using the Stampin' Up! stamp set just seemed to tie into everything.

We are on a count down.... 8 nights to sleep until Bee starts school, and I type this with a big grin on my face, (I would be clapping my hands also if I could!!!). I am going to sign off, get the kids inside soon for a bath, book reading, bed and then hopefully I will have enough time to stamp tonight. Catch you later. Trace

4 comments:

  1. Honsetly...you are one of the most talented people I have ever met! Your paintings,cards and scrapbooking are all superlative (hows that for a word).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trace,thought I'd surprise you with a comment.Totally agree with punknscraps comment that you are talented!!!!!The scrapbooking page of your daughters certainly is proof of that,but havent I seen it somewhere before,LOL.Keep up the good work and look forward to the class on Sunday.
    boultie(aka andrea)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shhhhh Andrea, I wasn't about to tell everyone that I did it at work... in my extended half hour lunch break!!!! See you on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lou... LOL is superlative a word????

    ReplyDelete