Sunday 22 June 2008

Fun & Fast Notes

Well for those of you who don't live in Taranaki.. it was a crappy cold day here... perfect for stamping. Bee's in the background singing "It's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring" Cam is reading a kids mag, Rich is attending to the fire and watching sports YAWN!!! Everyone warm and snuggly (except me in my stamp room, but hey at least I have one!!)

So this is some of the cards I created today. First I have always wanted to attempt 3x3" cards with a little box to keep them in... perfect gift for some lucky person. I used Fun and Fast Notes, with colors, Barely Banana, Rose Red and Certain Celery. Really pleased with the little box I made to match the cards.

Second picture is a sneak in.. A Bella stamped card. I just wanted to use up those hoarded left over papers I have lying around.
Hope you all had a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Super Sweet cards, Love the colours on the 3x3's and the layout on the Bella card! Cute!!
    Hey you've been tagged :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, your cards are awesome! I just love those ~ and that little cake is adorable!
    I can sympathize with the rain, it rains here a lot, but then it get's hot!
    Thanks for always stopping by my blog, your a great SBS sister!
    {{BIG}}Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Trace, love the colours, and the box is fab

    ReplyDelete