Tuesday 1 July 2008

Scribble This

I did it!!!! I managed to do a card that had no layering on it!!! Well if you don't count the cut out flowers!!! Plain and simple.

Oh and on another note.. the new mini catty is here, I have a list as long as my arm to order.. but first I need to order all those catty's for you lucky people to drool over like me!!

Must dash, Hubby has man Flu, and I have parent teacher interviews, tea to cook, and other crap jobs before I even get a foot in my stamp room... on a brighter note... I have holiday hours owing me so while the lab is getting new lino down on the floor us Sensory girls have Thursday and Friday off work... yephee... the calm before school holidays!

Sneak peak.. another Bella... cant get enough of these girls!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment