Saturday 23 August 2008

Polka Dots & Paisley

Hi all, I have fantastic news.. walked into ICU and dad had his life support out... apart from his kidneys not working now and aging 30 years,,, he has stunned doctors and nurses by slowly recovering! (miracle?? or just plain stubbornness!! either way I am grateful.) He is not out of the woods yet.. but on the way!

Now onto the cards. First one is for the color throwdown challenge. I found it quite nice sitting down and reflecting on the past two weeks while creating.
Second is a bella I threw together awhile ago using up scraps while at work.

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear your Dad is doing better!
    These cards are gorgeous! I esp love the first one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards - love the colors! ...and thanks for the comment at my blog - I have had so much fun with that set, I think you DO need to get it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meant to say also that it's good to hear that your dad is doing better. ((((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are super cute! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown! (And I hope your Dad's health continues to improve!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay fanatsic news! Love the paisley card, cool layout.

    ReplyDelete