Sunday 12 October 2008

Award!!!


Well look what happened while I was away playing at SENZ!!!! The lovely Lou gave me an award.


I have lots of unpacking to do (under statement of the year)... and I have blog candy to put together, plus sending out something for Lou since she had to pull out of SENZ

Will share layout and pictures tomorrow. Anyway.. here's the rules

1 The winner can put the logo on their blog
2 Link the person you received your award from
3 Nominate at least 5 other blogs
4 Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them
5 Put links of their blogs on yours
6 Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated

So I am choosing the following just because I love their blogs!

Leanne, Joani, Chloe, Michelle, Kirsty

3 comments:

  1. Thanks soo much hun! You are a sweetie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for passing your award on to me! It's my first ever!!!
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete