Thursday 22 January 2009

Cards Vs Scrapbooking?????


My own worst critic is not me but my husband. When I really like a card and show him all I get is a "hmmmph its alright",,, and I go away pissed off wondering why on earth did I bother showing him. Lately I have been showing him scrapbook pages and he loves them... thinks they are heaps better than my card making!!!!...
I personally like making cards better... but enjoy spending money on collecting yummy papers!!!
How about you??? Which do you prefer??

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore scrapping it was my first craft. But I do enjoy cardmaking heaps when I just don't have enough inspiration for a whole LO. I have uploaded quite a few LO's recently. You already know about my paper fetish....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i waver back and forth. I love making cards but then I go through my scarpbooking surges and love doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a cardmaker through and through probably because I found cardmaking over 10 years ago before scrapping had found NZ's shores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. men i have discovered don't mind us spending money on scrapbooking as we're preserving & beautifying the family pictures, personally I prefer card making but don't really have anyone to hand an album onto plus my 2 wee or not so wee cats just aren't as cute as all your lovely children - absolutely awesome page by the way

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper you have used. Where did you get that from? Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrapping is my first love - having said that I also enjoy card making as well - love that I can create in a much shorter space of time than doing a layout, but still get to play with all the lovely bits of my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kirsten, got it from Jacqui's in Inglewood

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doesn't matter what it is, if its got a motorbike on it then its OK. Gav likes the pages I did for him a few years ago. Now he wants some coasters done of his babies!

    ReplyDelete