Saturday 4 July 2009

Thanks

Over at The Sugar Bowl, they have a great sketch once again to follow. And as extra you have to use sparkle, bling etc. I have used pearls and also added some sparkle to the underneath flower... although it doesnt show up in the photo!

Now ... I have a gripe.... I was never meant to have copics... I am lucky to have the few that I have!!!! Every time I order something happens... they haven't got the colours I want..... they are having trouble sourcing any I want and the latest is.... I ordered 13 (unlucky for some... obviously for me!!!) over the net at a copic shop in Japan.... guess what... its come out of my acc.... and I have no conformation that they even got my order grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, what makes it worse is I have emailed.. and haven't got a response from them!!!!! I know that they are usually good at service because its where Viv and Denise order theirs.... It is just not meant to be!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and great coloring with the markers! Sorry to hear oof your ordering problems...maybe call them to be sure? Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear - hope it doesn't turn out to be a dodgy deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that flower Tracey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And that is why Viv and I won't order copics with Trace...attempted to do an order from Aus (with Traces list as well) and you know what happened...nothing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!! Love the image and pretty papers. Great take on the sketch! I'm sure your copics will turn up soon!
    Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and great take on the sketch!
    Thanks for joining the SB challenge :)
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Tracy, your bloom looks beautiful and your colouring is just perfect. Aww I'm so sorry about your copic's order, maybe they've been busy and will answer your email today, hope they turn up soon hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee Trace, you are jinxed! Keep bombarding them with emails.

    Card is cute, haven't used those papers yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and fab colouring. those papers are lush!
    Erin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this card, I love that green you have used. Fab!

    ReplyDelete