Tuesday 25 August 2009

Anyone for Anya??

Hello... I'm back!!! Miss me??? Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days... for the last week I have been popping pills and trying to rest. Had xrays... all OK! So back at work on Thursday.
Have missed doing a few challenges so with the kids now at school and house to myself I am going to try and attempt to get a few done... back permitting!!
This card is for the new challenge site "Anyone for Anya?". If you have Anya stamps... scoot along and go check this site out.

8 comments:

  1. Yippee! Back in action! Sweet card, yummy colours. Love the pearls in her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the different shapes in your card and the pretty pearls in Anya's hair! Beautiful coloring as well.

    Thanks for joining us at our first challenge!

    Sunny regards, Renata

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need an Anya stamp that is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! Great take on the challenge babe. Sorry I missed your call today I was at Mum's and now A is doing his phone work. Thinking of you and I hope the back is feeling a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Tracy xxx Hope you are ok. This is so pretty - I love those colours :) Thank you for joining us for our first challenge over at AFA. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Tracy, I love the anya image, aww hope your back is better soon hun hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, love the colours and the little pearls xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow amazing card love the colours

    ReplyDelete