Monday 10 August 2009

Copics on watercolour paper!!

This is the first time I have tried using my copics on wc paper... pretty cool, it makes the colours really stand out. This card is for Friday Sketchers, I had heaps of fun with this sketch.
I have just picked up Cameron from her grade 3 dance exam... she came out looking like a fire engine she was that hot.... first thing I ask... how many mistakes did you make?? What a bad mother I am!!! So anyway, I guess we will get the results in the next couple days. I have promised her a pandora charm for her bracelet she has if she does well. Pity they dont have ballerina charms!! (I think I'll get her a charm anyway cause she tries so hard)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, pretty colours!

    Thanks for playing with my sketch and joining the Friday Sketchers!

    Have a nice day, Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the image looks amazing.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Card Tracy, good colours!

    Love, Marley

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh really lovely and so very pretty.
    thank you so much for joining the friday sketchers challenge.
    have a nice week.
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must've been hard to colour? Card looks gorgeous.
    Hope Cameron did alright...fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. See I am reading your post and thinking that's not a bad mum and then I get to the end and you are SO NOT!!!

    Your image looks fab, will have to give this a go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card Tracy, wow the colours do look alot bright on the WC paper, aww lots of luck to Cam, hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww that stamp is adorable. I love the colours on that paper they look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete