Thursday 6 August 2009

I'm Back


Just a quick post before I head to work this arvo to say I made it back... loved Christchurch / Timaru.. I could easily live there. I was however lucky to make it... I caught a bug the morning I was to go... so by the time I had to get on the plane at 7pm... holding tightly to both ends of the body for the hour trip... hitting a few airpockets along the way.. I amazingly didnt explode!!! (probably more info than you needed to know).
Thanks to Viv (my resident druggy), I had some pills to help me through the travelling. UNFORTUNATLY... I passed onto Tash.. so needless to say we were both a bit under weather!!, didnt enjoy ANY food.... and had early nights!!

Onto the card... this is for Allsorts challenge..... oh and I managed to get well enough to buy some goodies from Artful crafts and Scrapin' Patch on my travels!!!! ((Hhehehehe... mustnt been that sick!!!!)

9 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy

    Wow you bought some gorgeous stash whilst you were away!!!

    Love your card - the flowers are delicious. Great choice of colours and image too.

    Thank you for joining in the fun with Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, the flowers are stunning. So sorry to hear you weren't well but glad you got some retail therapy.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There

    Glad you survived your holiday. I loved Christchurch when we visited NZ in 1999.
    Love the card.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy, Lovely card! I love the colours and the flowers are fab.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply adorable! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - love that image and your colours are great. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    TTFN
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Tracy, love the image and those gorgeous flowers, so pleased you enjoyed your time away, but sorry to hear you caught a bug hugS Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card Tracy love the miss Anya image she looks fab
    thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Druggie, huh?! Cheek! Could have been an interesting trip for you otherwise!
    Cute card Trace

    ReplyDelete