Wednesday 19 August 2009

The Sugar Bowl

Well I managed to sit long enough to do a card... The drugs have finally kicked in and has taken the edge of the back pain... everything is all a bit fuzzy!!! but I have a card!!!!
This is for The Sugar Bowl challenge... make your own flowers and following a sketch.
A BIG thanks to my friend Lou who is a life saver.. just when boredom has kicked in she has sent 8 True Blood books and the season 1 dvd... thanks honey!!! Oh and she sent me these really cool gel glitter pens...i used on this card, but not sure that you can see.
Well I am getting a bit sleepy again, so might put my head down for a nap.

10 comments:

  1. You are SO welcome!!! I couldn't having you sitting around immobile AND bored! Aren't the pens fab, great find if I do say so myself.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness you can manage to craft. This is a lovely card. Those flowers are fab.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your news I hope you are on the mend soon.

    I love this card - it is absolutely gorgeous - those flowers are amazing.

    Enjoy the books and dvd

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a beautiful card! Love your handmade flowers! Thank you for taking time to join the SB challenge and hope you will be on the mend soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flowers on this card. Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muy pero muy linda!Que bonito los papeles!
    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its beautfull!
    Feel better soon..
    Xx Marley

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card Tracy, so pleased to hear the pain is abit less for you, take care and hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card. love those flowers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card Tracy!! I love this image and your flowers are fabulous!! Love the lace detail as well! Thanks so much for playing along :)kathy

    ReplyDelete