Tuesday 18 August 2009

Trip to A&E - and a card!!

Well I have had an interesting morning today... I pulled something in my back last Thursday.. thought it was getting better, woke up this morning barely able to walk on one leg!! Painful would be an understatement. So after getting dressed by my 10 yr old.. off to A&E it was... 7 pills later and jab to arse I am home slightly less focused, waiting for xray to ring. Bugar bugar bugar. Cant even make cards, because it hurts to much to stand up afterwards.
Anyhoo.. enough ramblings.. this card is for Friday Sketchers... loving mine and Vivs new Magna stamps.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Trace, that doesn't sound good - hope it doesn't turn out to be serious and your up and about before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're taking all your drugs like I told you! May be a few days before you're mobile again...I know how you feel! Cute card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey

    Great card. Hope the back improves soon. No crafting would be awful.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww Tracy I hope you are feeling better soon hun, love the card the image is gorgeous hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Just came by to say Congratulations on being guest DT for the Anyone for Anya challenge blog :)

    You make such beautiful cards!

    I hope I don't sound too cheeky..but...
    May I invite you to join our challenge at the Sugar Bowl? When you're much better of course :)

    Lilian

    ReplyDelete