Tuesday 29 September 2009

and the waiting is over...... and some exciting news

All right, here it is...
I made this tag holder for a couple of the SU demos who hold classes in Hawera on a monthly bases. This is class 1 of 4 that will be held in November... yep that's called thinking ahead!!!
It did take me however three times to get the measurements right!
I'm off now to wollow in my new Prima that has just arrived from Crafty Tart. AAAHHHHH.

Onto my neat news.... I have been asked to Guest Design for Ildi Co Digi stamps. Remeber the cute bear stamp a few posts ago??? well thats one of their images.

5 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Cool news Trace! You'll be busy now!
    Love the tag box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME! I Knew it would be.
    Congrats on the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow & congratulations - deservedly so

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its lovely!!! Congrats on the DT! xMarley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the GDT!
    Fab tag box.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete