Friday 23 April 2010

i{heart}copics challenge


Yep, onto another great challenge for all you copic lovers out there! Over at i{heart}copics PCP the challenge going on this week is to use 2 pat. paper and use 3 embellishments that have been coloured with copics... after a lot a head scratching and soul searching I finally came up with this card! I have manged to colour in two doilies and a brad. I cant wait to see what the rest of you come up with! Go check out what the other DT has designed... if you haven't got copics.. easy.. jump over to i{heart}papers... Kate has a great range!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so fun Tracy! Love the fun colors, super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Tracy! I always love the color combos you choose.

    Oh - to answer your question (from my blog post) - the DP is Penny Lane from My Mind's Eye. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you've done with the doily...might have to lift that idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Trace! Where you get the image? You been secretly shopping? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow fab card Tracy I love the colour combo and the image hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh... very cute card! Love your coloring and the big flowers on it.
    Tini

    ReplyDelete