Monday 17 May 2010

Bigsby Christmas Stocking


Another week has flown by and we are now onto another challenge over at Karen's Doodles US challenge blog! This week is a nice easy week with a sketch for you to follow, and it is a great sketch at that! I used one of Karen's images called "Bigsby Christmas Stocking", it feels good doing a Christmas card for once.! Right... jump on over and look at what the talented Dt have done.
Paper - BG, Eskimo Kisses
Shading - W0, W1, 0
Bigsby - E42, E43, R00
Candy - E41, R37
Hat/Bow - B32, C2

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy,
    This is gorgeous! What a cute little mouse.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card, Tracy!! I love your Christmas DP, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I. CAN'T. BELIEVE. I'VE. WON. YOUR. BLOG. CANDY. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm home sick, and so thought I'd just check my favourite blogs before heading back to bed...so Trace,you have totally, utterley, completely made my day. Just a little bit excited here, can you tell lol. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card Tracy. Your colouring is amazing. Love the dp too. hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my Christmas already!!!! this is fabulous!!! Love that paper pieced stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy, I love this. Great idea to paper piece the stocking, it is adorable. And the snowflakes around the image is perfect. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool stocking! Is it christmas already? What ya get me? LOL!

    ReplyDelete