Thursday 1 July 2010

Card withdrawal and RSI??

Yep, I haven't made a card for a few days, and have serious card withdrawal. Now don't laugh, but I think I have RSI in my upper arm from reaching out for my copics, excessive colouring in, and mouse movement for the pc from talking to you lot... so decided to ban myself from the craft room for at least a week (lasted 24 hours) and have a massage to sort this problem out....... now I have added to the pain in my arm and think I have a pinched nerve in my back! I kid you not!

So here is the result of not colouring for 24 hrs! Yep more feathering that I learnt over at Mad for Markers from Sammi! Oh and speaking about M4M... do you make ATC's? We have a challenge going on for two weeks, where you make an ATC, enter it into the challenge then send it to Sammi, in return you will get an ATC from someone else (maybe a DT one). FANTASTIC!! Jump over and join in.

6 comments:

  1. This is really neat Trace, love all your extras, the colours work perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Tracy I hope your arm is better soon, we can't not have you not making cards, I need my daily fix lol, gorgeous card hun and your colouring is just amazing, I've got candy on offer 2 lots please enter both hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do know that banning yourself is only going to make it worse? Very colourful pony!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful pony. I need to color more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh No Tracy, can't have that! Have to get that sorted so you can color in without pain! Love the card, that pony is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your arm is feeling better! and WOW! this is stunning.. gorgeous job on the pony! LOVE it!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete