Sunday 24 July 2011

Cheery Lynn DT call


Another wet cold day here in the Naki! What is a girl to do other than create! So today I have been blog hopping and came across a DT call for Cherry Lynn Designs... what self respecting crafter wouldn't want to join this team???? So yep, I have thrown my name in the hat, I'm not holding my breathe though as there are a lot of amazing entries already. I have used Cherry Lynn Die called Canadian Kaleidoscope and also LG Circle Stitching Tool which I cut down to fit the doily.
While looking for inspiration for this card I have followed the sketch over at A Gem of a Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy your card is so pulchritudinous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck Tracy, your card is gorgeous!!! Beautiful blue & yellow combo. I would say you have a terrific chance. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy lovely creation great take on the PG sketch..

    thanks for sharing at A Gem of a chall. this time.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card :o) The colour combo is really great. And I love the flowers.
    Hugs Laila

    check out my candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk, ends in just 2 days...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning thanks for using our sketch at a gem of a challenge hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete