Thursday 17 November 2011

Little Elf Mim

OK, because I had a card made from Little Elf Finn on here the other day, it is only fair that I do Mim too! These wonderful images are from Mo Manning. I wanted to practice my "ethnic" skin again, so this is what I came up with. Sweet and simple! ... Oh and keep an eye out .. I have another 2 Mo Manning images that are coloured up ready to make into cards!

Truly Scrumptious - Christmas with pearls or vintage
My Mums Craft Shop - Mix and Match
RECIPE
Images - Mo Manning - Little Elf Mim
Paper - Kaiser & Prima
Colouring - Copics & prismas
Flowers - WOC


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the cute little image and the papers and colours look fab. Beautiful flowers too. Thanks for joining us this week at MMCS.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tracy, this card ist beautiful. I have too this digital Stamp an made a card. You have a lovely Blog. I gentle invite you on my creativ Site. Many Hugs from Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Your card is simply gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at Crafts and Me :-)
    Lots of Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the image, thanks for sharing with us at MMCS, good luck, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful Christmas card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Truly Scrumptious this fortnight, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete