Tuesday 6 December 2011

Tiddly Inks - Oh La La - sexy cards

Well this is my first official card for a challenge over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog! I made this card up as soon as I got asked to join the team, nothing like a rush of blood to the fingers, just itching to get started!! LOL. I have used "Angel Spice" for this card. Ok, so you want to know what this fortnight's challenge is .. Oh La La... Make a sexy card to warm things up... so head on over and see what amazing creations the talented DT have made.
RECIPE
Images - Tiddly Inks - Angel Spice
Paper - MME - Lost and Found
Colouring - Copics & prismas

11 comments:

  1. Morning Tracy!
    oh hun this card is just so beautiful. I love the pinks and the image and the heart in the top left is just stunning, I love embellies like that.
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Tracy, gorgeous colour, love the little sentiment ticket too. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! The pink i so wonderful and that gorgeous faux stitching is perfection, I would have mucked it up.

    Love the music sheet and all the dreamy hearts. So glad your on our team, can't wait to be inspired some more ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Tracy. Very frilly and feminine and just a bit saucy. CUTE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, and I forgot to say congrats on joining the team. They're the sweetest gals EVER! You're gonna love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous card Tracy! I love all the embellies you have added and it's pink! Awesome!!!

    Kiwi hugs!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colouring! Love your layout with the bling flourishes and little crochet heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally gorgeous Tracy, love the girly colours
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty and I love how you colored her hair, great highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulously wonderful card! I just love how you colored her and all of your embellishments!:)

    ReplyDelete