Sunday 9 September 2012

Artfull Crafts - Butterfly Kisses



Hello, I am so excited to show you my very first creation for Artfull Crafts. I was thrilled to pieces when Liz sent me a new collection from Kaisercraft - Butterfly Kisses (due out in October), to play with and I knew right away that I wanted to make milk cartons and holder for a special little girl who's birthday is coming up. The brightness of the collection also fits in well with this months challenge - spring fling.


Along with Butterfly Kisses 6x6 pad I have also used Layered Chipboard from the same collection. I must admit I have never used layered chipboard before and was surprised how they finished the carton of perfectly.


So, that's me done for my very first post here. I hope you have enjoyed it and that I have given you some inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous TJ, I think there will be one very happy little girl come birthday time.

    I love Kaisercraft paper ranges, they really do the whole coordination thing so well.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible Tracy! I love the little cartons and the way you used the chipboard! Such a wonderful set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Trace, love those little milk cartons, they are so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, they are heading to South Island.... Going to be in the Artfull Crafts shop ;-)

    ReplyDelete