Thursday 6 September 2012

Southern Girls!!!


Hello!, I have been spending a massive amount of time away from my family and beloved craft room over the last few weeks due to work. It feels like a post is well over due... and guess what, it is!!!! Southern Girls has a new challenge up "its all about the flora". This was my card, which was made on time, just didn't get it scheduled! Sorry Lou ;-)
I ave used my favorite paper at the moment Bazzill Basics - Wayfarer from Artfull Crafts... I am silently sobbing because I think I can only squeeze one more card out of the left overs :-(
Ok.. so here's a couple of challenges I have decided to enter
Natalie and Amy - Anything goes ...(congrats on your new shop ladies....)
Ladybug Crafts - Anything goes
My mums craft shop - Anything goes
Crafts and Me - Add a flower

One day to go then a weekend full of crafting.... yiphee
RECIPE
Image - LOTV
Media - Copics


5 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, Gorgeous card! Love this image which you have coloured beautifully and FAB colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Natalie and Amy's Challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be a little late but this card is worth the wait! Love the papers and the cute LOTV fairy!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful fun this is! love the layered flowers and lattice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning tracey.i love your colours and flowers and fab sweet image.
    thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! So glad you could join us at Ladybug Crafts this month. Hope you will join in with us again next month.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete