Monday 31 December 2012

Saturated Canary - Summer card!


Hello, back again with my second card using the lush new collection from Kaisercraft called Tropicana. As the name would suggest, a very tropical series of paper.. in fitting with out Kiwi summer at the moment... Yep it is hot outside!!!! which is why I have decided to come into the shade and share this!
Apart from using Tropicana paper I also used Tropical Collectablesstickles and copics to colour the Saturated Canary image Toes in the Sand (cant do that here.. we have black sand and it burns your feet when you run to the water!!)
Hope you are enjoying the sunshine where ever you may be.
Hugs
Tracy
PS... just taking a closer look at my colouring... she doesnt have a flat stomach like the S.Canary post before this one!!!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR, I hope you have a wonderful 2013. The card is gorgeous~!

    ReplyDelete