Friday 18 January 2013

Molly Update 4 months

OK - so this post is really photo heavy.. but I wanted Chris to see how Molly has grown... so here goes
Last weekend I was escaping the heat and decided to find the coolest room in the house.. my bedroom.... so lying there quietly with a book ... and look at the two ratbags that destroy my peace

Molly loves to chill out in your arms




Slightly blurred photo of a tongue that is designed to make your face wet...ekkk yep Bailee.. shut that mouth!


Love those back legs!


Trouble times two!


Finally some peace


And these photos were taken about 20 minutes ago... the kids have had friends stay over... so why not Mizz Molly.... yep.. Bella has graced us with her presence! She's been here for two hours and they havent stopped!!! She is here until Sunday. Whoop Whoop Puppy play


Sure she whispering "come and get me!!"


20 second break


And... into it again!!


Meanwhile.... the girls are getting along so nicely... I think it has hit everyone that Cam has only got a week to go before she heads off to boarding school!!! She NEVER lets Bee in her room!!






7 comments:

  1. Awww seeing Molly almost made me cry... she is so, so adorable. And so loved, I can just see it in Bee's eyes. I would let her 'kiss' my face too!
    She looks fantastic you guys, thank you so much Tracy for keeping me up to date with how she is doing.

    I am sure your girl Cam will settle into school OK... but I am sure you are all going to miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH and of course, I will nick some of the photos for MY BLOG tomorrow! I won't be able to help myself! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your wonderful family moments!

    ReplyDelete