Saturday 1 June 2013

New hobby....*sigh* paverpol

 
Ok... so I had a date with my hubby yesterday.... kids at school... so off we went on a road trip to a craft fair.... which is where I got introduced to Paverpol... hubby made me take (more like forced) a class... by myself with the instructor.... and  now have the bug.... big time. I'm going to attempt to sculpt a figure next.. can't wait.... here's some more images to give you an idea on the amazing things you can do. Oh and I showed my cousin today...... and she wants me to do a class!!!! *shudder*... But then again... I am only on a few Design teams now and have too much time on my hands... dangerous!!!
 So here's a couple of close ups.....

 
I added the key from Papervine today and rubbed gold over the whole project
 
 
Ok so that's my exciting news... and here is what very little else I did today...
Watched Cameron get her very first steaks - red!!!
 
And then cuppa with Marise while Cam looked after Lahny
 
Must be due to post a card tomorrow... so until then...Bye ;-)

 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Never heard of Paverol but I think I need to learn more! This is so gorgeous,clever girlie! Wonder if they sponsor lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever and arty, paverpol is definitely your thing, looks awesome xx.

    ReplyDelete