Wednesday 17 July 2013

Marianne Design - Christmas card


OK, so I officially on holiday for the rest of the week. I am getting some DT cards done.. feeling very happy with myself. Here I have a card made from my DT package from Marianne Design. I love the old vintage papers and don't use them nearly enough. Below is a list of what I used

Paper Bloc - Vintage Chrismas
Craftable Ivy CR1253
Stamp Vintage Chrsitmas "Happy Holidays" CS0875
Creatable LR0278
Star Pearls
Craftable Oval CR1204
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Stunning! Thank you for sharing your beautiful design. I will be using this as inspiration for my own Christmas cards! I have linked to you from the scotties design team page in case you were wondering how this presumptuous stranger found you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Thank you for sharing your beautiful design. I will be using this as inspiration for my own Christmas cards :)

    ReplyDelete