Wednesday 7 August 2013

New Design Team - Scottie Crafts

Hi everyone. 
I am so excited to be sharing my very first for Scotties Crafts, and even more exciting was seeing this beautiful stamp from Crafters Companion - Angelica & Friends, Grace stamp waiting to be coloured up. I had so much fun doing the folds on her dress!

I used Coredinations Cardstock Red Pepper and Kaisecraft Remember Me patterned paper. I also added some white 15mm wide Seam Binding, Prima Mini Rose Buds, and a Corsage Pin for a little bling. If you like sparkle on your cards like me then you can't go far wrong with Ranger Stickles - Icicle, which I have used on her wings.

So that's my first post. I hope you all liked it.
Until next time... happy crafting
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Utterly FANTASTIC - the colouring on that dress in particular is AWESOME !!!. Such a beautiful card and many congrats for getting on the new Team :-D

    Hugz
    IKE

    ReplyDelete