Wednesday 4 September 2013

Scottie Crafts - Take Note

 
Hello!!! Today I have a card made from the fantastic new Kaisercraft collection Take Note. I used Kaiser cardstock as my base, added the Take Note paper and mixed in a few Take Note Collectables to complete the card. Off to the side I doubled some American Crafts ribbon that matched the colours, and of course, what card would be complete without some yummy Prima flowers Mini Sachet Lakeside which have beautiful earthy tones and crystals

 
I loved colouring this colour to match the paper. I little tip... if I think an image is "too white" I like to do faux stitching around the edge. It seems to complete the card, as I do mainly cards, you will see it is something I do often every week.

 
 
I hope I have inspired you all, happy crafting!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment