Thursday 24 October 2013

Scottie Crafts - Merry & Bright

 
Hello, I have a fun card to show you today with the last of my Graphic 45 - 12 Days of Christmas.
I love this image, its from Mo Manning and is once again coloured with my Copic's and Prisma pencils. Base card is American Crafts - Pine
 
Below is a couple tags - Dec 25 from Tags & Pockets and Merry from sticker sheet - both 12 Days of Christmas. Topped off with Craft Creations Red Rhinestone. I also had some Sullivans Bling Boarder strips left over... don't be afraid to cut these up... I place a few of these on the main image and also added to the banners.
 
Pull out tag that I slipped in behind image

 
 
Don't you just love her figure!!!!
 
 
Happy Crafting.. enjoy the rest of your week
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. For a moment I thought it was me!! Great image ...fun card,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete