Friday 1 July 2016

Polkadoodles - Use ribbon or twine

OK, so are you ready for our next  Polkadoodles challenge? This challenge we want to see you add ribbon or twine to your project.
Again I have used elements from the Winnie Fruit Punch CD collection. Pre coloured image, digi paper, embellies (wine glasses) and also sentiment. I also used a heart die and ribbon. Once again I had so much fun using this collection, you are sure to see me make more from this collection over the month.
Tracy
 
Challenges entered
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Girls of summer
Crafting with Friends - Anything goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Super cute Tracy! Love the image and your fab colouring. Lovely card design too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and love the die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, that heart die and the ribbons are gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting With Friends!

    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card Tracy, I think this is my favourite image in this collection - a fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so colourful Tracy I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful love the colors

    Big hugs
    Tammi Lynn

    ReplyDelete