Friday 9 September 2016

Polkadoodles - Meribelle - Hello Sailor

Hello - Are you ready for another challenge at Polkadoodles challenge blog? Today we have started a new challenge - Oh I do like to be by the seaside. This gave me the perfect excuse to get my copics out and have my first play at this collection Meribelle , this image is called Hello Sailor... I wanted to do a couple cards from this collection and keep them simple.... come back next week to see my second card!!! Tracy
 
Challenges entered
Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Awesomeness Challenge- Anything goes (must contain hand colouring)
Simply Papercraft - Anything goes
 

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Tracy, a super image and brilliant colouring.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Tracy, a really lovely card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete